Saturday, November 28, 2009

SUPER sunnies

Sunnies, we can't do summer without them and while we need them for sun protection we also need them to act as windows to our inner cool - they can really make or break a look. Sunglasses are highly susceptable to a trend and I'm sure the number of sunnies most of us have bought in a lifetime can't be counted on our fingers and toes. I'm a sucker for a cool pair of shades and although I have zillion pairs, I'm always being tempted by the latest looks. My friend Stepho has a hot pair of SUPER by RETROSUPERFUTURE® which prompted me to check out the range and I likely!!

The label was started by Daniel and Simon Beckerman the publishes of PIG Magazine, an independent music and fashion magazine out of Italy. As with the success of PIG Magzine which went on to branch into web-radio and became one of the most infuential indie music web-radios on the net, SUPER Sunglasses have taken off and are worn by Kanye West, Daft Punk, Sienna MIller, Jessica Alba and Valentino Rossi... Stocked in Australia at Glue stores, here are some of my favourites. I particularly like the Liberty print collection!!






Images: retrosuperfuture.com

No comments: