Thursday, August 6, 2009

Meet Phillip Lim's rock 'n' roll pirate girl

I know I'm excited about a collection when I want to include every look in my blog post! 3.1 Phillip Lim's 2010 Resort collection gets me excited. It covers all the looks people will gagging for in coming months. Lace, metallic, denim patchwork, rolled cuffs, double breasted tailoring, t-shirts, jumpsuits, drapes, floral... its got it all in equal carefully poured measure. The recipe is cooking with ideas on how to mix all these looks to make the outfit seem effortlessly pulled together and that's exactly how I like it. Of the collection Phillip Lim says “Fall was about rock ’n’ roll. This is what that girl would be like on the beach. She would be a pirate.” Eye eye Captain!

Images: Style.com

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous love it!

Anonymous said...

I never would have though to do lace on lace like that! Looks great.