Monday, August 31, 2009

At home with The Selby

Ever wondered what the inside of your neighbours home looked like? Messy or Tidy? How have they used the space differently to you? Modern or miss matched? Ever wondered how interesting people whether in art or fashion or whatever decorate their homes? Maybe I'm just nosey (I am definitely that) but I have. I am forever listening in on peoples conversations and staring at people so naturally I find myself wondering about where they live and what they do... I think this is why I love The Selby so much. It quells my nosey appetite for knowledge about peoples lives.... somewhat.

We all now have the chance to see how models, artists, designers and PR wizards live via
The Selby, the fantastic website that features photographs of the insides of peoples homes. Check out model/stylist Erin Wasson in her Manhattan loft apartment - she truly is all boho. Compare Erin's style then to Carine Roitfeld's daughter Julia Restoin Roitfeld's modern sleek style. Both are daughters of fashion and both have very different style sensibilities. I love it.


Erin Wasson at home in Manhattan:

















Inside Julia Restoin Roitfeld's Manhattan pad:

















Images: http://www.theselby.com/


No comments: