Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Vogue celebrates its 50th Anniversary

I received my first Vogue subscription when I was 13. It was a birthday present and I remember it being a little too sophisticated for my then Dolly and Girlfriend reading taste. Little did I realise how it would help shape my love of fashion. Vogue celebrates its 50th anniversary in September and having been a reader for 17 of those 50 years, I feel like I have achieved my own little Vogue reading milestone. If only I hadn't thrown out all 17 years worth of covers with my last move! To think I carried them around with me for so long!! Featured below are the Vogue Anniversary Covers featuring Cate Blanchett along with some of my most memorable and most loved covers of more recent years...


Vogue Anniversary Covers featuring Cate Blanchett




July 2008



January 2006


March 2006


September 2003



November 2004


December 2004



January 2003



Images: Vogue.com.au

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like this!

Anonymous said...

Love this too!